Monday, October 18, 2010

3 month doctor visit

I had my 3 month doc visit and weigh in today.  I weighed in at 252 lbs, which is 96 lbs less than my first appointment 4 months ago, and 72 lbs less than surgery 3 months ago.  To say that I am very pleased with the results to this point would be an understatement.  I am used to over promising and under delivering, in this case the surgery has produced even better than I could have hoped for.  The dietician even went as far as to tell me I might be losing weight to fast.  Not something I hear everyday, so I had to give a little chuckle.

I feel like I am now entering the home stretch, which will also be the most difficult part of weight loss.  I am now at the point where the weight will start coming off slower where I won't be able to see the results as clearly.  I need to stay focused and realize that all I need to do to reach my goal by the end of May is lose 2 lbs a week.  That is not impossible, I am as focused and motivated as I've ever been.  Wish me luck, and I'll update you as often as I can.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations and good luck on your endeavor to stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve read a lot of testimonials about Purity 12. I really thought it was just another weight loss product. But when my sister started using it I was really amazed by the effects of it on her body. It did not only make her lose weight but also made her really sexy, fit and healthy! Because of that I tried using it as well, and it never failed me. http://if1s.com?136

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Chris ! Keep fighting the battle man !
    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work man! your doing awesome! oh yea im following your blog now
    Geoff
    http://geoffsweightloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds great! congratulations! People say Garcinia Cambogia blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. Learn more how does garcinia cambogia work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete